How To Free Up Phone Storage Using Google Photos?
Before you start using Google Photos to free-up your Android storage, make sure you have a Google Account. Sign in to your Google Account and start uploading your photos. The process works best if you’ve got a stable internet connection. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Open the Google Photos application on your phone. If you don’t have the application, please download it first.
- The app will ask you to sign in with your Google account. If you don’t have a Google account, you can create one.
- Tap the three horizontal lines in the top left corner of the application. This will open the menu.
- Select ‘Settings’ from the menu.
- Now select “Back up & sync” to continue.
- Tap the Back up & Sync toggle button to start saving your photos in the application.
Source : Gizchina
Sila daftar masuk untuk meninggalkan komen.