- Who is eligible to participate in the Jaringan Prihatin programme?
- Am I eligible for Jaringan Prihatin if I am single with no children?
- Am I eligible for Jaringan Prihatin if I am single with children?
- Am I eligible for Jaringan Prihatin if I am married with no children?
- Am I eligible for Jaringan Prihatin if I am married with children?
- My children are over 18 years old but still live in my household, am I eligible to receive the RM300 device package subsidy?
- I am a Malaysian citizen married to a foreign national with children. Am I eligible for Jaringan Prihatin?
- How do I know if my registration to be part of Bantuan Prihatin Rakyat is successful?
- Does Jaringan Prihatin apply for foreign subscribers?
- I am not eligible for this programme; am I able to appeal my eligibility status?
- I am eligible for the Jaringan Prihatin programme and I have 2 mobile numbers. Can I claim on both numbers?
- How is the Jaringan Prihatin subsidy paid to the eligible subscriber?
- Is a Jaringan Prihatin subsidy recipient allowed to claim Prihatin Packages from different Service Providers during the 12-month program period?
- Can the eligible subscriber participate in Jaringan Prihatin with more than one (1) claim on a single National Registration Identity Card (“NRIC”)?
- Can a subsidy recipient transfer the Jaringan Prihatin Subsidy to any other person(s)?
- Can a subsidy recipient withdraw the Jaringan Prihatin Subsidy as Cash?
Please sign in to leave a comment.