Nope, there’s no contract. You pay for what you want, and yes, you can actually leave whenever you want. As of May 2019, you're allowed to port out at any point once your line is active.
Articles in this section
- Is there a contract I have to sign with Yoodo?
- Why did my port in fail?
- I didn't receive the port out SMS. What do I do?
- What do I do if the port out SMS (from my current provider) has expired?
- How do I switch to Yoodo?
- How much will it cost to switch to Yoodo?
- How long will it take to make the switch to Yoodo?
- Who do I contact if something didn’t work?
- Can I ask someone else to switch my number to Yoodo for me?