Nope, there’s no contract. You pay for what you want, and yes, you can actually leave whenever you want. Just remember that if you do plan to leave AND keep your number at the same time, you'll need to stick with Yoodo for a minimum of 30 days before you can port out to another service provider. Sorry, but that's the rules.
Articles in this section
- Is there a contract I have to sign with Yoodo?
- Why did my port in fail?
- I didn't receive the port out SMS. What do I do?
- What do I do if the port out SMS (from my current provider) has expired?
- How do I switch to Yoodo?
- How much will it cost to switch to Yoodo?
- How long will it take to make the switch to Yoodo?
- Who do I contact if something didn’t work?
- Can I ask someone else to switch my number to Yoodo for me?