As a form of prevention against online fraud, some banks will require the account/card holder to notify the bank when making a new purchase with a new merchant. This is to ensure that the card/account holder is the same person who is making the purchase.
Articles in this section
- How do I pay for my SIM and service?
- What is Auto-renew?
- I’m entitled to a refund. When can I receive it?
- How do I change my payment method/card?
- What if I never use my debit card for online services?
- I can use my card to pay for other e-commerce services, but my payment failed with Yoodo. Why?
- Can I pay in instalments?
- Can I purchase a device?
- Can I add credit to my Wallet?
- Does the price include GST? Can I get a rebate?