You won't be able to cancel your SIM card once it's been sent out, but you don't have to - just don't activate it and pass it on to your friend, family member or colleague. After all, sharing is caring 😊
Articles in this section
- How do I limit my data usage?
- What will happen if I don’t subscribe to a new plan or auto renew my plan when the current month is over? How long will my account be active?
- How do I cancel my order if I accidentally ordered an extra SIM card?
- I have received an invoice for renewal but there's no change in balance on my app dashboard! What do I do?
- My plan has been auto renewed but my Data, Voice and SMS is still showing the old balance! What do I do?
- Is there an emergency number I can call if I have no data access?
- My data ran out incredibly fast! Why?
- Why isn’t my phone getting a signal?
- I lost my SIM and/or my phone, what do I do?
- Why can’t I access my account on the website / Yoodo app?