Sorry, no, you can't. Once you've successfully registered your SIM, the delivery address cannot be changed. Please double-check your address to make sure it's the right one!
Articles in this section
- When will I receive my SIM?
- How do I track my order?
- Can I change my delivery method, address and arranged time?
- Can I cancel my order?
- What if I am not available when my SIM pack is delivered?
- I didn’t receive my SIM. What happened?
- Can I change my delivery address or pick-up location after completing the Sign Up process?
- Are you sure you don't need me to be there in person when my SIM card is delivered? Usually I'll be asked to show my Malaysian IC or Passport to show evidence of my identity.