No, you can't call Zone B countries if you purchase the Zone A pack, and vice versa. If you purchase Zone A, you can only use your plan to call any countries in Zone A.
Articles in this section
- What is roaming?
- How do I activate International Roaming on my mobile phone?
- How do I manually select a network from my mobile device?
- How do I keep track of my roaming usage while I am overseas?
- How do I get help while I’m overseas?
- What roaming plans does Yoodo have?
- What is Roam Like Home?
- How do I get the Roam Like Home add-on?
- How will I be notified when I get the Roam Like Home Pass add-on?
- Which countries is Roam Like Home available in?