You can manually activate your access to 5G services on your device. First, make sure that:
- you are using a 5G-compatible device
- you are in a 5G coverage area
- you are using a USIM card or on eSIM
Then, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Go to Setting > Connection > Mobile Networks > Network Mode > Select LTE/3G/2G (Auto Connect)
- Step 2: Go to Setting > Connection > Mobile Networks > Network Mode > Select 5G/LTE/3G/2G (Auto Connect)
If the problem continues, please reach out to Yoodo live chat or Whatsapp 011 5622 2222 for help.