Yes, it does! If you’re a Malaysian citizen, you get a rebate on the GST, which means you actually pay less than the displayed price. The price change will be reflected in your credit card bill upon payment. Malaysia Boleh!
Articles in this section
- How do I pay for my SIM and service?
- What is Auto-renew?
- I’m entitled to a refund. When can I receive it?
- How do I change my payment method/card?
- What if I never use my debit card for online services?
- I can use my card to pay for other e-commerce services, but my payment failed with Yoodo. Why?
- Can I pay in instalments?
- Can I purchase a device?
- Can I add credit to my Wallet?
- Does the price include GST? Can I get a rebate?