First, you need to have a base data plan. Then, you can purchase any add-on from your dashboard on the Yoodo app. To keep it simple, your add-on will expire on the same date as your plan. To renew, just choose the same plan in the app, or go to the settings and select auto-renew.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between boosters and add-ons?
- Once my plan ends, how long do I have until my line gets deactivated or terminated?
- When does my plan get renewed?
- If I buy an Add-on for Facebook or YouTube, will I be able to track my usage for the add-on separately?
- How do I customise my plan?
- What types of add-ons are available?
- How long does a plan/add-on last before it expires?
- How do I purchase an add-on and how long is it valid for?
- How do I share a new or existing plan with my other devices?
- Can I upgrade / downgrade my plans?