For Standard delivery, your SIM should arrive within 1-3 working days for major town/cities, and for the areas outside of these towns/cities (the outskirts), it will take up to 6 working days. For Express delivery, your SIM will be at your doorstep in less than 2 hours! (Yes, it’s true.) Delivery to East Malaysia is also available at most locations, however, there are some locations that are not covered. But don't worry, if you need help getting your SIM, please ask us for help. We will try our best to deliver to you. Do note that Express delivery is only available within the Klang Valley area.
Articles in this section
- When will I receive my SIM?
- How do I track my order?
- Can I change my delivery method, address and arranged time?
- Can I cancel my order?
- What if I am not available when my SIM pack is delivered?
- I didn’t receive my SIM. What happened?
- Can I change my delivery address or pick-up location after completing the Sign Up process?
- Are you sure you don't need me to be there in person when my SIM card is delivered? Usually I'll be asked to show my Malaysian IC or Passport to show evidence of my identity.