First of all, breathe and don’t panic. You can deactivate your SIM by letting us know you’ve lost your phone/SIM via Live Chat on our website. After that, you can place an order for a replacement SIM, which will take up to 3 working days. Once you’ve received your SIM, activate it from the Yoodo app to gain access to your plan once more.
Articles in this section
- Download this file if you’re running iOS 12.1.2!
- How do I limit my data usage?
- What will happen if I don’t subscribe to a new plan or auto renew my plan when the current month is over? How long will my account be active?
- How do I cancel my order if I accidentally ordered an extra SIM card?
- I have received an invoice for renewal but there's no change in balance on my app dashboard! What do I do?
- My plan has been auto renewed but my Data, Voice and SMS is still showing the old balance! What do I do?
- Is there an emergency number I can call if I have no data access?
- My data ran out incredibly fast! Why?
- Why isn’t my phone getting a signal?
- I lost my SIM and/or my phone, what do I do?