It's neither! Yoodo is a new hybrid of prepaid and postpaid mobile. What this means is that it has all the functionality and monthly features of a postpaid plan, combined with all the flexibility and easy payment options of a prepaid plan. So no, we’re not a prepaid service. We aren’t postpaid either. We are simply Yoodo.
Articles in this section
- Is Yoodo a prepaid or a postpaid service?
- What is Yoodo?
- What mobile plans does Yoodo offer?
- Why choose Yoodo?
- Does Yoodo support 4G?
- Is the Yoodo network reliable and fast?
- Do I need to install and run a VPN on my phone to use the Yoodo app?
- Is the Yoodo app available for both Android and iOS devices?
- Is Yoodo just another Celcom brand?