By default, your plan is set to renew itself every month, so payment is deducted from your card automatically. If you want to change this, just go to your dashboard in the Yoodo app, tap on 'change' in the plan bar and toggle the auto-renew button to ‘Off’. Your plan will stop on the date it expires.
Articles in this section
- How do I pay for my SIM and service?
- What is Auto-renew?
- I’m entitled to a refund. When can I receive it?
- How do I change my payment method/card?
- What if I never use my debit card for online services?
- I can use my card to pay for other e-commerce services, but my payment failed with Yoodo. Why?
- Can I pay in instalments?
- Can I purchase a device?
- Can I add credit to my Wallet?
- Does the price include GST? Can I get a rebate?